My photo
I am incapable of conceiving infinity.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

i love chels

one can only grasp so much about a person through an about me section, and let me be the first to say that i haven't got a clue. i don't know what i'm doing, working towards or where i'm going to be in ten years from now. I haven't memorized all of the cute things to say, but i'm working on it. I still haven't found out who my real friends are and i'm not denying that i have my doubts about a few people. I'm waiting for something exciting to happen to me and those few decent people in the world who i'm still counting on to pass through my life to actually do so. I'm arrogant, I swear too much and there is a huge chance that i wont like you. I am not your executioner. I am not your devil and I am not your God.

No comments: